Sep 7, 2007

Tolerance

I just came back from my juma prayers. I have prayed in mosques. Dosent matter to me if they are shia or sunni, they are mosques. Places of worship, where people come to be at peace with their Lord. So how can we as humans and insignificant beings name the mosques? It is the Lord's house, who are we to differentiate between who comes there or goes from there? Tolerance is what every religion teaches but hardly is practiced by its followers. Tolerance in everything from religion to fellow beings in the work place and tolerance for your neighbors so why cant we practice what we preach? Nobody was staring at me or passing any comments about how i prayed when i was offering my prayers, so how can anyone say that Muslims are not a tolerant people? Food for thought, who cares what anyone else is praying like?

No comments: